Key Account Manager Storage
As a key member of sales organization to accomplish the revenue, margin and account receivable target set on annual basis. The candidate will need to manage key accounts and maintain long-term partnership. The candidate will work with all major utilities, IPPs, investors, developers, EPCs , C&I customers to drive the business. The candidate will perform in business development role for potential market segment or new market. The candidate will also need to perform the following:
- Account Manager of existing customers
- Develop and be main contact of new customers for storage solutions
- Support to develop product marketing strategy and implementation schedule;
- Help company to gain better brand recognition by assisting trade shows and other public functions;
- Collect market information, including emerging market data, industry trend, product standard and competitor’s information etc.
- The candidate will work closely with technical team to fulfill customers’ request and timely communicate with HQ;
- This role will report to the Sales Director, Energy Storage, EMEA and report to country manager in parallel.
- This role will be based in Italy or Spain.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in PV industry, direct sales experience in the Energy Storage business with advantage.
- Thorough understanding of energy storage business and wide contact with active players in the market.
- Work experience in battery company, energy storage system integrator or energy storage EPC company is a plus.
- The candidate needs to have a good understanding of the entire market segmentation of the energy storage business and able to understand the different characteristics of each segment.
- The candidate needs to have basic technical background and able to carry basic technical conversation with customers
- Bachelor degree as minimal
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Self-starter and continuous learner
- Strong passion about renewable industry
- This position will require up to 50% of travel
- An adequate salary above average.
- An attractive bonus package.
- The opportunity to visit (project related) our regional offices.
- To work in an international team and environment.
- Getting familiar in International processes and cooperation.
- Lead Internal and customer projects.
- The possibility to actively participate In process development and Improvements.