Technical Support Engineer (PV+ESS)
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
- Pre-sales support and technical alignment with customers (EPC, Investors, Technical advisors)
- Technical sales duties in connection with PV inverter and battery-based energy storage technologies
- Close communication and alignment with Chinese Headquarters regarding strategic subjects and operative tasks (product launches, ECN, EOL)
- Supervision of test- and certification procedures
- Frequent benchmarking of our products against competition
- Customer visits across EMEA region
- Frequent visits to Chinese Headquarters
- Completed studies in Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification
- Experience in technical design, technical sales, development, project- or product management ideally in the solar industry. Experience in the Energy Storage industry as well is a major plus.
- Familiarity with communication technologies such as Wi-Fi, Ethernet and RS485
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills. Additional European languages are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office and PV simulation tools
- Assertiveness, strong communication skills and willingness to travel