Project Development Manager
- Explore the renewable energy market;
- Research and analyze international market investment;
- Promote the investment of new energy project;
- Be responsible for the development of PV/ wind power projects;
- Search, follow up and assess international project opportunities;
- Obtain company objectives through strategic and tactical plan.
- Conducts regulation research on renewable energy power station.
- Develops and maintains relationships with administrative departments and developers to identify potential projects.
- Liaise with Group team to resolve financial models and risk control requirements.
- Develops and maintains relationships with international or local investors.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in international trade, international finance, marketing, etc.;
- Proficient in Chinese or English
- Adapt to traveling on business, good communication ability
- Working experience in electrical and power industry
- Proven development experience in renewable energy area
- Familiarity with regulations in renewable energy